#13 Movies
I love movies. I watch quite a few movies but don't love them all. My childhood movie favorites included Pete's Dragon, Mary Poppins, Care Bear Movie, Man From Snowy River, Back to the Future, Goonies, Karate Kid, Gremlins. In College I watched Anne of Green Gables, Clueless, Pride and Prejudice, and Can't Hardly Wait. Some of my all time favorites are Life is Beautiful, Awakenings, While You Were Sleeping.
I really like movies that touch an emotional chord or ones with great plots. I love trying to figure out the story before the end.
Of course there are tons more that I enjoyed. Help me remember more great movies by sharing your favorites!
3 comments:
i love all of the movies you listed (haven't seen awakenings though). i love sleepless in seattle, big, and never been kissed... you can watch those over and over!
One of my all time fav's is The Count of Monte Cristo. Geoff and I love Return to Me, Notting Hill and Tristan and Isolde. Great movies from childhood: Princess Bride, Labrynth (sp?) and the Breakfast club (not so much from childhood, but..) Amen to the college movie list!
Pride and Prejudice...this latest one....with Kira Knightly LOVE IT!
Post a Comment