Monday, February 9, 2009

14 Things I Love

#7 Brothers

To help with #7 and #6 on my countdown I thought I might add a family picture. This was our last family picture taken in December.
Back row:Jeremy, Laura holding Kelcey, Heidi, Lance, Bubba, Traci, Jonathan, Brittany holding Colton, Amy, Becca, Michelle holding Tessa, Kody

Front row:Cameron, Taylee, Aly, Great Grandma Memmott, Grandma LaDean holding Lucy, Grandpa Mark hodling Nyah, Carson, Kylie, Jocelyn.

So #7 Brothers
I have two brothers Jonathan and Bubba.
Jonathan is the oldest in the family and is a great big brother. Of course he went through a spell in his elementary/middle school years when he teased us girls relentlessly but he grew out of it and by high school he was giving me a ride to school every day, picking me up from practice, and taking me and my non-driving age friends to our activities. He is generous and kind and hopefully you have a guy like Jon in your family or at least your ward. He works construction and is the guy that will help you make or fix anything. He has an even temperment and is a great example to me.

Bubba at 6'3" is my LITTLe brother. His real name is Justin but no one ever calls him that. He got his nickname when he was only a few months old and was sporting a double chin. The name stuck and he grew into it. Bubba is a great big teddy bear of a guy. Even at a young age he would spend all his money on little gifts for everyone for Christmas. Some of them were atrocious but you kept them anyway because you knew the love it was given with. Bubba also is a great person to call if you need help...you know oil change, brake change, etc.

My brothers are really great men and I am lucky to have them in my life.

My brother-in-laws Jeremy and Lance are great too. Each of them brings a little something to the family. Jer is the entertainment and Lance is the quiet smile!

1 comment:

the fellers said...

it looks like you have a GREAT family...I love my brothers too! Today was a lot of fun!