In honor of the month of LOVE, I decided to countdown 14 things I love.
#14 Chocolate
Chocolate is like laughter, I need small doses of it all the time. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but it will do in a pinch or sugar emergency. German or Swiss chocolate is the best but I don't have anymore family members going to mission in Europe so American Chocolate will sustain. My favorite candybars: Caramello, Toffee Symphony, Almond Joys. I especially like anything chocolate with caramel in the middle but not a huge fan of fruit in the middle. My favorite cookies are the Samoa Girl Scout Cookies but they are too expensive so I substitute Little Debbie German Chocolate Cookies.
What is your favorite chocolate?
In parting, a thought "All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" Lucy Van Pelt (Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)
5 comments:
Yummy...you are making me want some chocolate! I love Samoas too and I gave in and ordered some, so I'll share them when I get them! My favorite candy bar is Butterfinger, Almond Joy, and Baby Ruth. If I'm trying to be good...I'll have a York! I love your idea of the count down.
Well, it's a good thing you have a friend that adores you in Europe (sort of). I'll hook you up. My favorite candy bars are anything with peanut butter in them. There is just something about peanut butter and chocolate that is speaks to my soul!
what a cute idea! wish i had thought to do this--my blog is boring right now! excited to read every day.
btw, chocolate is fabulous!
oops forgot to say my favorite! i love york peppermint patties-- i love any mint/chocolate combo!
mmmm....I LOVE Almod Joy too! Love them~ I really REALLY love Canadian candy bars (We actually call them chocolate bars) too....Big Turk is my fav...I should get a bunch and bring you all some, you will DIE they are so good...
Post a Comment