#6 Sisters
When I was younger and would be fighting with my sisters, my mom would remind me that some day I would be sorry because, “my sisters would be my best friends.” How come moms are always right?
I am lucky enough to have 5 sisters. 5 best friends.
Laura is the oldest and she was the mother of many of us when we were younger. She was the prefect little girl. Never got messy, knew how to do her hair perfectly, went to bed early, and got up early. Everyone would comment how nice she was.
Heidi is my little sister just after me. I wasn’t a very good big sister but she always forgave me. Heidi is a very spiritual and kind person. She is bubbly and happy. We have a lot video of her as a child just smiling into the camera. She has a great smile. I was always jealous of her dark eyes and hair.
Becca was one of the “little girls.” She is very organized and on top of things. Goal oriented and kind with the body of a model. She loves adventure and is constantly on the go.
Amy was the baby of the family. Quiet and a little shy, she has grown into a fun-loving, outgoing, gem of a sister. People say we look the most alike which is a compliment to me and little bit of a slap in the face for her. She is funny and we are grateful to have a talented beautician like her in the family.
Aly, the baby, came eight years after the rest of the family. She has been a lot of fun. She is very creative and we love reading her stories! She has been a great aunt (more like a big sister) to all the grandchildren and is always willing to help.
As for sister-in-laws, let’s just say my brothers are very lucky. Not only did they get great wives but they kept their sisters happy by picking women who are beautiful and fun. Traci and Brittany are great additions to our family!
2 comments:
you are TOO hard on yourself! I dont think that it is a slap in the face to say she looks like you, you are beautiful! I LOVE my sisters and wish they lived closer to me!
Ya no slap in the face here! you are beautiful! and i only wish i can become half the woman/mom you are! :)love ya!
Post a Comment