My mom attended almost every single one of my games in all my sports. Whether it was a Basketball game in Tooele, a Volleyball game at Sky View or a softball tournament in St. George, my mom was always there. I didn't get any scholarships for my play and never went on to play in college but I appreciated all the time and effort my mom put into me and the thing I enjoyed.
Oh and I thought you might like some funny pictures. These will be really bad quality because, let's face it, I haven't learned to scan pictures!



Go Jr. Jazz

Gotta Love the 80's cap and earrrings!
3 comments:
haha...those pictures are so funny! I love old pictures!
lol! love the pics! you are so cute! wish i was good at sports! and i sure hope i don't pass down my lack of ability to my kids! i do love love love distance running though-- so i guess i can do one sport- just nothing that requires a ball! ;)
Darn you and your spor-t-ness!you stole all the family talent :)
Post a Comment