
We were so excited to find out that we are having another little GIRL on July 15th. That will bring the little girl count to #3.
I know some of you are wondering, "didn't you want a little boy?" I think boys are great, but the answer is...no. For two reasons: (1)Through the years I have known other couple who have miscarriages, stillbirths, and some cannot conceive at all...so why would a healthy baby (of any sex) not be a huge joy, relief, and blessing. (2) If you have ever met my other two little girls, you would understand why I not so obsessed with having a boy. They are cute and fun, and besides you can never have enough sisters!
Sure we'll have our share of drama when the teenage years come. Sure we probably need to start saving now for prom dresses and weddings, but now we are going to enjoy the thought of knowing in about 20 weeks we will be holding a pink little bundle of joy!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I wouldn't complain either about having another beautiful little girl. You other two are so cute and I know this new baby will be just the same. I hope you continue to feel good. 20 weeks sounds so soon! I hope it goes by fast for you guys.
wow! another girl..how fun!! congrats-- but i do hope you have a boy someday! they are awesome- i don't know what i would do without my little dude! :)
Yay!!! I love girls! Sisters are the best! I'm soooo excited for you!
Post a Comment