We are having so much fun with our new baby...she is such a cutie. I have even caught her smiling a time or two...She still sleeps a ton so we still don't have too many of her with her pretty blue eyes open.
I have been attempting to get some pictures of Tessa but when I pull out the camera she does this
or this
or this
Finally, you know you are spending too much time in the house when your daughter starts dressing like a Vegas Call Girl!
thats so funny of Kylie dressing up. Noah still like to do super hero dress-up stuff with Max. We should meet up at the park one day. Noah would love to run around with Kylie. Let me know when you feel up to it!!
5 comments:
Chel, your kids are just too darn cute! I love the ones of Tessa!
Vegas call girl! Oh that's funny! Kylie is so cute and Tessa cracks me up with her different poses. Mallory is still just adorable as ever!
haha, she is too cute! I love those pics of Tessa and Kylie too!
thats so funny of Kylie dressing up. Noah still like to do super hero dress-up stuff with Max. We should meet up at the park one day. Noah would love to run around with Kylie. Let me know when you feel up to it!!
cute pics!! i wanna come meet baby mallory. our july has been so busy! i will call ya to see when we can come!!! that pic of kylie is so funn! :) lol
Post a Comment