I finally got the girls pictures taken and I am so in love with how they turned out. I am so blessed to have three beautiful, healthy little girls. They are so good and Kody and I lay in bed in night and just talk about how cute they are and how much they make us laugh!
A Big thanks to Kacee Preston for taking them. You can check out more of her photos at www.childhoodexpressions.blogspot.com. She is located here in Davis County.



10 comments:
Wow! These pictures are so great! You have very photogenic children!
They turned out so amazing! How beautiful!
Wow those pictures are so beautiful. Where did you get them done? Looks like you had a great weekend. I am glad you were finally able to get out of the house. You should post some pictures of the cabin.
Those turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love their little tutus. Your girls are absolutely darling! And who did you have do your pictures? Love them!
Those pictures are amazing!!! You're girls are so beautiful!
Those girls are adorable. The pictures are amazing. Chris and I do the same thing... we talk forever how cute Riley is. I can only imagine how it would be magnified with 3!
I just realized that when you put your blog private it doesn't update on my blog list so I am a little late looking at these adorable pictures. They turned out so cute. What fun keepsakes! Kacee is my sister Brooke's really good friend. She did a great job!
Your girls are beautiful!!!!!!!! I love the pictures and I'm wishing I lived closer to your friend who took them . . . Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I had a good laugh about your post about the crazy mom from Nebraska. We went private too, and it does give one more peace of mind. The downside is that people don't visit much . . .
Those are ABSOLUTELY the most adorable pictures I've EVER seen! your girls are so darling! You are right - you are so lucky to have such sweet little girls!
You have such cute kids!! The pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment