We woke the girls up early and headed up to Ogden.
The girls loved sitting with their cousins and watching the horses, beauty queens, and floats pass by while consuming doughnuts, Popsicles, and candy!



Kylie’s favorite thing was when Uncle Jeremy dressed as the fireman clown “Bunkers” drove by and threw Frisbees to all the kids. He also threw out bracelets which she didn’t get but luckily our favorite clown brought one to us after.It's nice to have connections!


Tessa loved watching the horses poop while consuming chocolate licorice. She kept pointing at the horses and saying “horses bum.”
After we went to the Hansen Reunion at the Golden Spike Park in Riverdale. It was fun to let the kids go play and catch up with family.
P.S. I did not include any pictures of the floats because after years of attendance I and my parents have hundred of pictures of floats. So if you would like to see some simply name your year and I will send them to you!
2 comments:
Don't you just love the month of July! So many fun things!You have such a cute little family!
Michelle, can I just say that you look fantastic? And I'm so glad you guys got to have a fun 24th of July. We have get to take the kids to a parade . . . something has come up every 4th and 24th. My kids are so deprived!
Post a Comment