We love having this sweet new girl in our home. She is really set on eating and sleeping right now but hopefully we will get some pictures with her eyes open soon!
She's beauuuutiful Michelle, congrats!! You have done great! How crazy that she came so quick. Those girls sure do look proud, and I'm glad Kylie doesn't have to worry about you being a whale anymore. haha! I would love to send YOU some booties!! Will you email me your address? My email is s_porty at yahoo
I have been out of town for the past week and was so surprised to find out that you had Mallory while I was gone. She is so dang cute!!! Congratulations! I will call you to find out when I can bring you some dinner or take your other girls for a few hours...just let me know what you need.
8 comments:
She's beauuuutiful Michelle, congrats!! You have done great! How crazy that she came so quick. Those girls sure do look proud, and I'm glad Kylie doesn't have to worry about you being a whale anymore. haha!
I would love to send YOU some booties!! Will you email me your address?
My email is s_porty at yahoo
Soooo cute! You are so lucky to have 3 adorable little girls!
She's beautiful Michelle! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.
I love kylie's shades,you know bright it can be in those hospitals:)
all 3 of your girls are so precious!!
oh...she has....legs! Chiten legs!
oh can't wait to come see her! so precious!
Michelle,
I have been out of town for the past week and was so surprised to find out that you had Mallory while I was gone. She is so dang cute!!! Congratulations! I will call you to find out when I can bring you some dinner or take your other girls for a few hours...just let me know what you need.
Post a Comment