Monday, June 8, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll

So I decided that I should do some really fun things with the girls these next couple of weeks because once the baby is born I'm sure we will be hermits. This Saturday was the Summer Stampede at Wheeler Farm. The weather was awesome, and there were lots of free activities and prizes. There were Creamies, Vitamin Water, bounce houses, slides, face painting, pony rides, farm animals, and a hayride. We even tracked down the balloon man and saw Snow White!








5 comments:

Danielle said...

how fun! wish i had known about taking my kids! are you doing cherry hill this summer?

Heather said...

What a fun weekend! We need to get the kids together to play. Brinley would love to see kylie

Unknown said...

I heard about that a day too late! Looks like a fun time! If you ever need a little break, let the girls come over to my house and play for a few hours. Camryn & Brooklyn would love it! Hang in there for your last month. The mammal story is classic. Where do kids come up with this stuff? Trust me Michelle, you look great.

Julie said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your girls are so cute!

Kari Clark said...

So fun! I love stuff like that! Live it up while you can!