Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thar She Sleeps!

This is a conversation I had with my 4 year old Kylie this morning. Dad was out of town and my sister-in-law stayed in her bed so she shared my bed with me.

Me: "How was your sleep?"

Kylie: "Good (dood). When I woke up I didn't know what was sleeping by me."

Me: "Really?"

Kylie:(with a little laugh)"Yeah I thought it was a whale!"

Ouch! Gotta say even though I am 8 months pregnant it stung a little bit to be mistaken for the largest mammal in the world:)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know how you feel. When I was pregnant I once had a lady at church ask me if I was sure I was just having one baby! But I actually was as big as a whale! :)

Danielle said...

oh funny! you are darling- and not as big as a whale! :)

Kari Clark said...

Out of the mouths of babes... why do they have to be so dang honest? I'm sure that you are not as big as a whale - that title is reserved for me in my last month of pregnancy.