HAHA That is pretty funny...and so true!
Michelle, this is the best!!! Devin is addicted to this game, and Ethan is following in his footsteps. Lovely, I know.I love your blog! Your girls are so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy!
That's so funny - my friend's husband is so hooked on that game.
That's awesome. I know nothing about video games....but that made me laugh out loud. Hope you're feeling good. We miss you :(
That's the best idea EVER!!! I'll sign my Nik up when he's a little older! We miss you!!!
LOL!!! funny!
priceless! and let me tell you, $15 a month is worth every penny :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HAHA That is pretty funny...and so true!
Michelle, this is the best!!! Devin is addicted to this game, and Ethan is following in his footsteps. Lovely, I know.
I love your blog! Your girls are so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy!
That's so funny - my friend's husband is so hooked on that game.
That's awesome. I know nothing about video games....but that made me laugh out loud. Hope you're feeling good. We miss you :(
That's the best idea EVER!!! I'll sign my Nik up when he's a little older! We miss you!!!
LOL!!! funny!
priceless! and let me tell you, $15 a month is worth every penny :)
Post a Comment