Friday, March 20, 2009

Little Helper

Sometimes my daughter disappears for a few minutes. It becomes quiet and I think about going to find her but she usually is doing this...

That's right making MY bed. Somehow my room is always the messiest and I confess I don't make my bed that often. Usually when she's done she makes me close my eyes and leads me into my room and looking at the bed I am impressed that at 4 she makes a bed better than her dad :)

Also, she asks to wash the dishes. For just such occasions I purchased the fabulous pink chef hat and apron.


I know what you are thinking and...No she is not for hire and yes I am so glad that I have a daughter who will always be a great helper!

7 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute, and i LOVE that pink hat and apron, where did you get it?

Shiree said...

Michelle!! I just saw your post on Alice's blog. So good to find you! What a cute family. E-mail me and I'll invite you to my blog... shireemartin@gmail.com

michelle said...

Found the apron an hat in the baking section at Dollar Tree, comes in other colors too!

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari Clark said...

Gotta love the helpers! I have one helper and one hinderer in my family - the helper... Ana, the hinderer... I won't mention any names, but is starts with an R and ends with an -ob.

Heather said...

How lucky are you! Kylee is so cute. I think I need to make a run to the dollar store to find those cute aprons and kites!

Danielle said...

oh she is darling! how mice to have great helper! :)