Monday, March 9, 2009

Have I Changed?

My friend Mel had this little ditty on her blog and I thought it was fun...and depressing

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 13
2) Who were you dating? Not even close
3) Where did you work? I think I had a paper route then. Worst job ever!
4) Where did you live? Ogden, UT
5) Where did you hang out? home
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your best friends? Dayna, Lynnette, Hillary, Brittany
8) How many tattoos did you have? Zero
9) How many piercings did you have? One…ears
10) What kind of car did you drive? Don’t even think I had a bike. Got a lot of “rides” everywhere.
11) Had you been to a real party? nope
12) Had you had your heart broken? nope
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divor
ced? single
14) Any Kids? nope

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 18
2) Who were you dating? No one. About this time my senior year I broke up with a real jerk of a boyfriend…he knows who he is.
3) Where did you work? Sandy’s Fine Foods (Restaurant)
4) Where did you live? Ogden, UT
5) Where did you hang out? Jake’s Over the Top, Taco Maker, Mt. Ogden Park, Brad Chapple’s House…
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? nope
7) Who were your best friends? Lots of different friends that year…some great girlfriends and a group of guys who made me laugh…and shake my head.
8) How many tattoos did you have? zero
9) How many piercings did you have? Still one
10) What kind of car did you drive? An old blue Chevy truck that's windshield wipers only worked on high
11) Had your heart broken? I thought I had…but not really
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? single
13)Any Kids? nope

****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 28
2) Where do you work? At home with preschoolers
3) Where do you live? Woods Cross, UT…big change huh?!
5) Who are your closest friends? My sisters and some great ward friends!
7) How many piercings do you have? Still just one
8) How many tattoos? zero
9) What kind of car do you have? Black Chevy Tahoe
10) Had your heart been broken? Nope…and don't hope to at this point!
11) How many kids? 2 cute little girls and another on the way
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? married


I want to know how much you've changed so I want YOU to post it on your blogs too!

No comments: