1. Where did you first meet? Old Farm Apartments at Utah State University (well-known apartment complex for perpetuating matrimony among its tenants). His cousin was my roommate.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Dated for 5 months, engaged for 6. The engagement was torture.
3. How long have you been married? Seven years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Two things (1)He’s very handy! He fixes everything around the house, maintains our automobiles, and other things that others would take elsewhere to get fixed and is very prompt in doing so. (2) He's social. Despite the fact that he is an Electrical Engineer he is outgoing and people enjoy talking with him
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hands and his smile. He has a really nice smile and super soft hands. He doesn’t like it when I tell people that because he thinks it makes him sound like he doesn’t work hard. So, I will say he works very hard but I like it when I get to hold his hand.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is super smart and constantly improving…in his work, in our relationship, in his knowledge of things, in his relationship with the girls, etc.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Chel. I don’t think he has called me “Michelle” since we started seriously dating.
8. What is his favorite color? He would say that he doesn’t know and then shrug and say Blue or Red.
9. What is his favorite food? Meat…any kind, Japanese Food (Tomkatsu) and Chinese.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football! He also enjoys watching basketball and he is a good tennis player.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Our second date!!! In his apartment after watching a movie. I about died. It was at a weird angel…not very good one, but it was just the beginning.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Going out to eat, watching sports, doing things with our girls, and (my favorite) just talking together in bed at the end of the day!
13. Do you have any children? 2 girls: Kylie (4) and Tessa (1)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can play the piano. It’s hidden because he doesn’t let anyone know he can ;)
15. How old is he? 29
16. Who said "I love you" first? I did, of course, pretty soon after we started dating. And I told him that he didn’t have to say it back until he meant. All it took was for him to be away from me during Thanksgiving Break, and he said it to me over the phone.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Anything loud! Just kidding. He likes a mix of everything: hard rock, easy listening, R&B, oldies…bust mostly Top 100.
18. How did you know he was The One? He knew before I did. I think it came gradually for me. I thought he was the type of guy who wouldn’t date (or marry) a girl like me. The more time we spent together the more I liked him and then at Christmas we discussed the “M word” which was a big thing for him, from then on I just knew.
19. Do you think he will read this? Probably not.
20. I tag: Kari, Danielle…heck I tag everyone! I want to know about everyone’s husbands!




4 comments:
Love the picture with Kylie and all her dolls! Too cute.
(hope I spelled her name right)
Thanks, you got her name exactly right!
you are the cutest mom! what a perfect "date."
Michelle, I think that in some ways you know my hubby more than i do :) haha!! That is too cute though, I didn't know half of those things.
Post a Comment