Thursday, October 2, 2008

You Make Me Laugh!

All parents have them. Those times when your child says and does the funniest things and then you remember why you wanted to be a parent in the first place!
Heard
Kylie as she tried to pick up Tessa, “she’s heavier than she looks.”
Heard
Kylie’s new catch phrase, “What in de world….?”
Seen
I wish you had all been there to see it when Kylie, Tess, and I were watching Sleeping Beauty, and Kylie covers my eyes when Rose is about to prick her finger on the spinning wheel. While covering my eyes she is yelling, “ROSE, DON’T TOUCH ANYTHING!”*
*Kylie is a great person to watch movies with. Even if she has seen the movie a thousand times she still laughs at the funny parts, and gasps at the sacry ones!

3 comments:

Kari Clark said...

I love it! She sounds hilarious!

Danielle said...

LOL! soooo cute!

bethy said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever heard. Her saying that her sister is heavier than she looks... to die for!!!