I convinced my husband to let us plant strawberries around the patio in the back because worst case scenario a plant that flowers and doesn't need weeding and best case scenario:

I'm thinking shakes and possibly a pie or two! I have to say this is one of my best ideas to date!
On a little side note when I was younger my family had a large garden with a strawberry patch. I would go out every night in the summer with my grandpa to check the plants and always wanted to be the first to eat the first strawberry of the summer. So when I see these full containers I think of him and hope he is proud!
7 comments:
oh, I bet he is proud! those look delish!
Those look yummy! I love your idea of planting them around your patio. I'm sure your grandpa is proud of you. Enjoy those berries!
Yum! My husband just let me start a strawberry patch this year. I hoping to make strawberry jam in a few years.
oh don't you love it!? we just picked a bunch of strawberries out of our garden too-- its been smoothie mania around here! lol
That's amazing!!! I want to plant strawberries so bad, and you have just inspired me! Great job!!!
love strawberry shakes! i will be over lots :)
That was an awesome idea! I can't believe that you have strawberries already this year - I'm jealous!
Post a Comment