Sunday, September 14, 2008

Preschool

Well it’s that time of year again…when parents all over Davis County put me at the top of their “favorite Person” list. Why am I exalted to this position? Because I am their child’s preschool teacher. I hated to see the summer end but my longing for those days disappears when I see those little faces with their oversized book bags come through my door, and I shed a tear as they start talking about what kind of new underwear they all have on 

I started preschool Tuesday (Sept. 2nd). I am only teaching 2 classes of pre-k this year and I have to say that for the first time in a long time I don’t feel any stress. My kids (as usual) are wonderful and we are having so much fun already. The only mishap so far is one of my students laid down on the grass while we were out doing parachute and when we came in there were ants on the table and on her paper. I couldn’t figure out where they were all coming from and finally I noticed they were in her hair! Luckily the ants were small, black, and I was able to get them off her quickly!

2 comments:

Kari Clark said...

Don't you just love the naivety of kids - I love the underwear conversations!

Danielle said...

so cute! glad you scaled back this year-- for your sanity! wish parke could be in your class though! i love their oversized backpacks... and who doesn't love new underwear?? lol:)