Friday, September 19, 2008

Parkey

Kody’s had a really great friend and roommate up at Utah State named Rob. They both were Electrical Engineer majors so they spent a great deal of their single and married life studying together. Rob and his wife Danielle lived across the way from us in Aggie Village and Rob and Kody both work at L-3.
Kylie and their son Parke (who she calls "Pareky") who is about 7 months younger than her have always gotten along really well. We haven’t seen them as much as we usually do this year but we got to have him over for a play date and it was awesome. Kylie and Parke play so well together. They never fight and generally enjoy being with each other.
After they played for a while I thought it might be fun to go get them Happy Meals at McDonalds. On our way the song Apologize by One Republic came on and Parke said,”Hey I know this song!”
Then Kylie told me to turn the music up. So there we are in our black Tahoe, windows down, tunes cranked up while 2 preschoolers and a toddler “jam” in their car seats! It was too priceless. After that they busted out some Old MacDonald, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. We ended the date with popsicles and bubbles!

So I thought include a little slide show to show the friendship between Parke and Kylie!

4 comments:

Bubba's Babe!! said...

He is so cute!! That is so fun!! I love those pics.

Danielle said...

OMG!!!! that's the cutest thing i have ever seen! thanx! parke enjoyed the "tribute!" they are the cutest little friends. he loves kylie. i will call you-- we want her to come over and play next week. :) we love you guys!

Kari Clark said...

I love those precious moments - thanks for sharing.
Kari

Angela said...

How cute to see Kylie and Parke's pictures together as they've grown!