
The first excitement of the month came with Tessa's birthday on September 1st! She is growing up so fast. She has six teeth (two on bottom and four on top). She can crawl and pulls herself up standing. No walking yet but I’m sure she will be up and running before too long. This lack of walking does prevent her from getting into everything!!! I’ve even seen her get up on her tip toes trying to get something she wants. She has to be strapped into grocery carts and her high chair so she won’t go tumbling out. In this regard she is a lot different than Kylie. Her lack of fear has me on my toes!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Tessa! Holy cow, that year went fast! Love ya, Kari
Hi Guys- Happy Birthday Tessa! I wish we lived closer so she and Emery could play together. Your pictures are so cute of the girls together! I miss you!
She is so adorable!!
she is the cutest princess ever! love her blue eyes!
Post a Comment