Sunday, August 29, 2010

With a Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

Confession time! I celebrated Tessa's Birthday 2 1/2 weeks early. In my defense she was so excited after Kylie celebrated her birthday on August 14th, and I wanted to do it before school started. She was having her first friend (a.k.a "big girl") birthday this year and I was worried if we waited until Labor Day no one could attend. So you judge....bad mom or SMART mom?




Either way it was a super fun day! It was a tinkerbell party! The girls arrived and we put on fairy wings! We made fairy wands next...they did such a good job.










Then with a little help from day we cracked open a flower pinata.

Next were purple flower tinkerbell cupcakes and finally presents!

Tessa loved having her friends come! It made her feel so grown up! Kylie was there to..."to help" she kept telling me!

Happy Birthday to my Silly Girl!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That was such a fun party! Hailey is still wearing her fairy wings.

News from Nelsons said...

All looks like so much FUN!!