Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AUGUST 17th...A Special Day!

So as you may or may not know August 17th is very significant to me for two reasons. The first reason is because on August 17th, 2001 I married my husband Kody.
A little background information for all of you.
Kody and I met while living in the "marriage inducing" Old Farm Apartments. Kody's cousin was my roommate and our buildings were steps away from each other.
Kody forgot my name the first 3 times he met me (love at first sight, right?!) including asking his roommate what my name was before calling and asking me on our first date...he was overcome by my beauty I know! :)
Our first date was on Halloween to the Famous "Logan Pumpkin Walk."
We saw each other everyday after our 1st date until we both left for Thanksgiving Break.
I said "I Love You!" first.
We discussed marriage 2 months after our first date. We were engaged 4 months after our first date and had a 6 month engagement (not a great idea)!
We got married in the Bountiful Temple and honeymooned on the Oregon Coast.

I wanted to post pictures but alas we have actual photos of our wedding...no digital images...yes, we are that old!

No comments: