


She had a great day. Her favorite thing...eating school lunch. Chicken sandwich, curly fires, watermelon, chocolate milk, and cake. Lunches have sure improved since I was in Elementary School!
When she got home she convinced Dad to pull out her loose tooth. She is growing up too fast!

Of course I am posting this the night of the second day of school so I must share that a little boy in her class kissed her on the cheek today. She told me it was embarrassing so we decided she should tell him, "I'm glad you're my friend but my Dad says boys can't kiss me until I'm 18!"
4 comments:
Good response! Let's see how long she wants to use that one, now!
Michelle!! I love reading your blog! Kylie looked so dang cute on the first day of school, her hair must have taken forever! And thanks so much for having Abbey at the bday party, she loved it!!
She looked so cute the first day of school. I'm so glad Brinley and Kylie have each other to lean on! I can't believe she has lost 2 teeth already!
Pictures are so cute and I actually got to be with her on that day! I love being a Grandmother!! The girls are so wonderful!!
Post a Comment