Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kylie's Turns 6!

It's hard to be the youngest in your class and wait all summer for your birthday but Kylie did it. We started her birthday with a birthday dinner at our favorite Chinese Restaurant China Star, which we affectionately call "The Fish Place" because of the tank filled with carp in the entry way.

The next day was Kylie's Swimming Birthday Party. We made cute invitations, and gift bags.

We met at Bountiful Park for a pinata, pizza and cupcakes and presents. Then we went swimming at the South Davis Rec Center.


I only have pictures of the park because, as I do every year, I have everything planned and ready except for a fresh battery on the camera. So imagine a shallow pool and splash pad and 12 wet, happy girls!

After the party Kylie got to have 3 of her cousins stay for a sleepover and opened mom and dad's presents with them!


Kylie also discovered the infamous "Heavy Heavy Hangover" head-bumping birthday chant her mother said as a child!

No comments: