Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year was a little different for our family. We had to come up with something to do on Christmas Eve. MY mom came up with the great idea to visit my Aunt Lori and see her some 300+ Nativities.


It was Amazing! She put some of the smaller, unbreakable ones down low for the kids to touch.I wish I had pictures of all the nativities. There were nativity paintings, nativity ornaments, and sets of every kind. Here are a few of my favorites:
I love this African Nativity with the different animals!

Of course this was one of Kody's favorites because he served in Japan!This is Nativity is from Africa.

I thought this Native American one was really different.
But this is my favorite! MY Grandma and Grandpa bought it in Israel on the way back from the their mission!

After that we went to my brother and sister-in-laws for benyes (sp?) before driving through the lights at Layton Park!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Those are cool. We have a lady in our ward that has around 250 nativity sets. She keeps adding more cabinets in their home. It's the Wayne family. If you ever want to see them when you're up this way, she would be happy to show you.