Monday, January 18, 2010

Better Late Than...

Wanted to get Christmas Cards out this year but, ya know, life happens...
so the week before Christmas we had our favorite photographer take these.
They turned out great. I dislike being in photos, but I guess without me it wouldn't be a family picture!




This one melts my heart...a dad and his girls...is there anything cuter?!

8 comments:

Lori said...

I dearly love all these pictures! They are so precious and cute! What a beautiful family!!!!!
Love you all,
Mother and Grandmother

the fellers said...

those are SSOOO cute...I LOVE their hats!

Laura said...

so, so great! You have such a beautiful family!!

Kamal and Amber said...

Love your new family pictures!! You all look so great!

Kari Clark said...

LOVE the photos! Your family is so darling. It's so fun that your girls will have sister forever. I want more girls.

Heather said...

Such a cute family!! The picture of Cody and the girls is adorable.

Kacee said...

I love your cute family! Thank you for letting me do your family pics and capture your gorgeous girls!

Danielle said...

oh i love these so so much! you all look darling. i'm dying over the one with kody and the girls! that is the best!