I celebrated my 29th birthday this week. Not really a milestone birthday, but one that gets me closer to the BIG 3-0!
I have to say as I reflect on the past 29 years and what my life is like now I am very happy. Sure I've made my share of mistakes and life has had its ups and downs, but I'm married to a great guy with 2 beautiful little girls (and one on the way). I love teaching preschool and serving in the church.
I feel really blessed and I am thoroughly enjoying being 29...I'll let you know when I get to 30, that may be a whole different story!
5 comments:
I can't believe I missed your birthday! I'm so sorry. We really need to get together for lunch even if we just meet at the park or something. I hope your day was great. And I'm almost certain you've never made a mistake. You're practically perfect in ever way!
I am sorry that I missed your birthday. I meant to call you or email or something...all day yesterday I kept thinking I know I have forgotten to do something this week : (. Hope you had a great day and I agree with Noel - we all need to get together and go to lunch. Hope you had a great day!
jes! we are still in our 20's together :)
Happy Birthday! As far as I'm concerned, we'll be 29 forever! (That's what I'm going to tell my kids for the rest of my life, when they asked me how old I am.)
hope your day was great! :)
Post a Comment