Sometime I feel like I'm not spending enough "quality time" with my girls and so I vowed to make Spring Break a virtual Funopalooza. Here's a quick run down of the festivities:
Monday-playgroup with friends
Tuesday-2 1/2 hours at the park
Wednesday-Discovery Children's Musuem
Thursday-Sleepover at Grandma's
Friday-Movie "Bedtime Stories" at the Kaysville Theater
Saturday-Easter Egg dying
We had a bout of pink eye on Thursday but all in all a fun week. Thanks grandma for spelling me for a day!
Part of me is documenting this for that time when my kids get older and accuse me of "never letting them have any fun!"





5 comments:
you are such a cute mom! Serious.
you guys have so much fun. will you be my mommy?
I'm totally with you on the guilt thing - that's why Spring Break at our house was a party this year, too. Looks like you had a great time!
what fun filled week! my kids would be jealous!lol
You are so nice!! Being pregnant and being surrounded by kids in the preschool, you would think you would be sooo done with all of this! Such a great mommy!
Post a Comment