Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight

I went without a t-shirt but I went just the same! I finally saw Twilight on Monday.
So all of my friends who have seen the movie have been giving me the inside scoop but I had to see it my self to confirm their findings.

Find #1: Jasper looks like Edward Scissor Hands...CONFIRMED...he does have that stiff, wide eyed look that makes you let out an awkward giggle.

Find #2: Emmett is HOT!...CONFIRMED...this bad boy with his hat turned side-ways is indeed (in my opinion) the #1 hottie of the movie!

Find #3:Bella isn't the greatest...CONFIRMED...a little disappointed by her lack of acting skills. Her lines are a little too forced.

Find #4: Edward also struggled with the acting...UNDECIDED...he does look constipated most of the time or like he is going to ralph (when Bella comes to chemistry) but when he smiles you can see the Edward in him.

With all my pre-viewing reports everyone failed to mention that Eric is Asian?!! and Tyler is African American??!! What the....

I went into the movie knowing it would never live up the images in my head so I had a good time and liked it.

My favorite part of the movie: A night out with my sisters, mom, and friends!

4 comments:

M. Leigh Marrott said...

So jealous! Good to know that even though it could never be the Book, it is worth seeing and it's enjoyable.

kemp-y-QUA!! said...

so did you go without a twilight tshirt or a shirt altogether? Wow Michelle, you really are wils and crazy!!

Angela said...

I can't believe how old your little sisters have gotten! What a fun girls night for you!

the fellers said...

perfectly put! Emmet....oh Emmet...and yeah, Eric and Tyler, now that you mention it...I was so wrapped up in the other characters that I didnt really think twice about them!