


Friday we lounged around and then headed up to Grandma and Papa’s for their trunk or treat. Our cousins met us there to make the rounds. Aunt Becca was a little frustrated by our children’s lack of candy value knowledge. For instance choosing a pencil over a mini size candy bar. There were was too many Tootsie Roll Midgees, and Bit o’ Honeys for her taste. We joked that she should make them flash cards before next Halloween.





After the trunk or treat we headed up to Grandma and Papa’s. My dad loves Halloween and his house reflects that. There are fishline ghosts in the trees, dummies (both dead and alive)on the porch swing and human size coffin on the front porch. Of course there is a pile of leaves in which someone may or may not be hiding and spooky sounds coming from a boom box (I should’ve taken a picture). Kody helps him scare the neighbor kids and Kylie even got into it this year. I went outside to see if she wanted to do some more trick or treating and she replied, “Shhh mom, we’re scaring kids.” It was actually nice not to have to drag her from door to door. So we had a wonderful Halloween and hope you all did as well!
6 comments:
Seriously, your girls are SO CUTE!!
Love the costumes. Sounds like you had great fun. I think it's great your kids get to go trick or treating with cousins. That's the part for me that sucks about living so far from family: my kids miss out on getting to know their cousins.
They are so stinkin cute! i love them! and try living in that halloweeen house can you say nightmare! :)
The girls look so cute in their costumes and matching shirts. I can't believe that you can do pigtails with Tessa's hair! Did you see Emery's lack-of in our family pics? I'm still gluing things to her little head like she's a newborn. I would've liked to trick-or-treat at your parents house, sounds fun!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun during your "Halloween Week" - the holidays just seem to get more and more jam packed!! You have such cute girls!!
I LOVE the matching shirts! That's the best part about having 2 girls! Your's are adorable!
Post a Comment