We take Halloween seriously around here! No particularly the decorating or the costumes....mainly the TRICK OR TREATING!!!! We have a system. I get the kids dressed in the ir costumes and take them down to Colonial Square at 4 to trick or treat to the little shops. That's just a warm up.
Then I feed the kids our traditional jack o lantern pizza before taking them around the block. About that time Kody gets home and then he and the girls get down to business. I drive them to the top of the hill and they trick or treat back to our house. This year they got back to the house about 8:30. Mallory was exhausted and I put her to bed but Tessa and Kylie dumped out their pumpkins and went back out to trick or treat until 9.
My husband in a small town and they had to drive from house to house so it took a long time and they didn't get a lot of candy...I think he is now living vicariously through our girls and makes them sort their candy to see just how much they got :)








No comments:
Post a Comment