We had a great Thanksgiving this year. The younger girls enjoyed making indian headresses and having "feasts" with their preschool and kindergarten classes.
Tessa had to earn each feather in her headress; she got one for knowing all her numbers, another for memorizing her address, etc.
We had a different Thanksgiving this year with Kody and Kylie traveling up to Oregon to visit Kody's family. The other three kids and I spent Thanksgiving at the Plain City Fire Station where my brother-in-law is the fire chief. The food was delicious! The company even better!
How many of you had a personal firehouse tour of the ambulance and firetrucks over Thanksgiving? Just one of the perks of knowing The Chief ;)
Our little Baylor wore his superhero firefighter onesie under his turkey sleeper to make the day complete!
The week was so great! Our cousins slept over, I saw Breaking Dawn Part II with my sisters, aunt, and mom, I got a night to myself when my girls slept over at the cousins, and Tessa and I saw the Nutcracker preformed by Ballet West at Weber State.
Such a relaxing week with lots of great activities...so much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment