Sunday, November 11, 2012

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

When Kody and I moved into our Woods Cross house eight years ago we outfitted ourselves with the homeowner basics:  lawnmower, tiller, leaf blower, and a GIGANTIC snow blower.  Each winter we would get a little snow but as Kody would put it "not enough to use the snowblower."  I can't tell you home many winters I found myself shoveling the few inches that fell. 
Well you know what they say about carma....
Our first Fall in our North Salt Lake home and we get this!
It started snowing Friday morning and it kept snowing, 
 
and snowing

and SNOWING!


 It snowed so much he had to break out the four-wheeler with the plow,
the snow blower

 and a shovel.
These pictures were taken on Saturday afternoon and it actually kept snowing until about afternoon on Sunday.
On the plus side it looks so beautiful and it has sent the deer down our way....
Can you spot them in the picture below?

No comments: