Sunday, November 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN JACKPOT

We had a lot of fun this Halloween.  It was one of the warmest on record and it was our first time in our new neighborhood.
A witch.."but not a scary witch"
A Spa Girl
and  a Baby Doctor!

We went around the neighborhood as a family and then I drove Kody and the girls up the hill and Balyor and I went home to hand out candy. the girls came home an hour and a half later with quite a "haul."
Kody said that when they would run back from a door Tessa would yell "Jackpot."
She also said it was the "greatest night of her life."  The girl sure likes candy and I imagined myself telling her husband on the day of their wedding, "I'm sorry but Halloween 2012 was the 'greatest night of her life'...but this comes a close second."






No comments: