Sunday, December 30, 2012

6 MoNtHs oLd!

 I sure wish I could stop this boy from growing up.  I have to be honest that when I found out I was having a boy I was a little nervous. To me boys were dirty loud, and crazy.  And maybe he will be one day but for now he is my calm and happy little buddy!

Here are a few things I want to remember about my little 6 month old:
He loves baths! He looks at the lights smiling and cooing.
 He is a pacifier man.  He usually needs it to fall asleep and is pretty content with it in his mouth.  He has the cutest big blue eyes and just the right amount of hair for a faux hawk :)

We started him on baby food this month and he LOVES it...eating the whole jar!

It started snowing outside and he just kept staring outside watching the flakes fall.
He has the cutest smile and his cheeks look adorable when he's sleeping.

He loves to try to talk getting so animated.


He puts up with all the mothering and smothering by his three older sisters who love him so!



At his appointment he was in the 85th %tile at 27 1/2 inches long but his weight had really dropped ( I think because he has been sick) to the 8th %tile at 14 lbs 8 oz.  And he still has a little peanut head in the 5th 5tile.

No comments: