Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Window!

Three years ago I bought this book. I imagined what it would be like to have Kylie loose a tooth, read her this story and put her tooth in the cute purple velvet bag.

Well this month it finally happened. Kylie had a tooth that was very wiggly. So wiggly that it hurt every time she ate. She begged me to pull it out. I declined. So when dad got home he did the job. She was SO brave...didn't even flinch or cry.




It left a cute window in her adorable smile!

She was so excited to read her book, put her tooth under her pillow, and go to sleep.
We almost met with disaster when mom realized she had in fact NOT read the whole book before and the book says the tooth fairy replaces the tooth with a "gold coin." Lucky for the "tooth fairy" she had a couple of "gold" dollar coins! :)

2 comments:

Shiree said...

That is definitely a dad's job and it looks like Kody did it well. :) (Lucky for you to have some gold coins! You'll have to stock up for future tooth-losing events)

Kari Clark said...

I love tooth windows, and the way that kids talk after loosing front teeth. Super cute! And you are one prepared tooth fairy with gold coins on hand!