Sunday, May 16, 2010

The BIG 3-0

So I turned 30 in April...it wasn't a big deal...in fact it was one of my favorite birthdays. My dad brought me these


My husband took me here for three different kinds of sushi


And my present was the best


For me 30 is just the beginning. I feel like the past 10 years have been filled with working, school, and kids. We are ready as a family to take some great vacations and as selfish as it sounds, I am ready to have more "me time."
So for me 30 is the beginning of some great times ahead!

3 comments:

ladea.hansen@gmail.com said...

you look so cute! I love it Happy way late birthday!

M. Leigh Marrott said...

That present does rock! Thanks for putting some perspective on the big 3-0 for me. You are awesome.

Kari Clark said...

I actually loved turning 30, too. I feel like I'm in my prime and going strong. What a great year to be 30!! By the way, you look great! And that present is going to go so well with that new cabin.