Once a year we get our hair cut...I'm joking...for me it's more like a tri-yearly thing usually planned around preschool holidays so I can make the long trek up to Ogden to my favorite hairdresser Amy (she's my sister). And the girls totally get their hair cut more than once a year it's usually in my mom's kitchen when I ask Amy to bring her scissors to a family get-together. So I guess the honest statement would be "As a Family of Girls we get our hair cut in Amy's Salon once a year."
Some of our favorite things about the experience:
Getting our hair wash...thousands of little warm fingers tickling our scalps!


Playing the "Comb Game." Of course Kylie was the winner!

Looking at ourselves in the mirror...a girl can never get enough of that!

The magic Amy works with a hot iron!

Spending the day with our favorite stylist!
2 comments:
to bad I look like so haggard! but so much fun with the chicas!:)
You are so lucky to have a stylist in the family, I have a heck of a time finding a good one out here. What a fun day!
Post a Comment