Friday, June 25, 2010

1 is FuN!




My Baby is 1 today! Here are a few things I love about my Mallory:
*I love that I can hear her babbling happily to herself in her crib in the morning

*I love (that until a few weeks ago) she is content to just sit and play with toys

*I love her easy going temperment


* I love the dimple on the right side of her face when she smiles

* I love that she has only two teeth, a little bit of hair and is only now starting to "crawl"...because she doesn't seem too grown up yet
*I love her innocent face

* I love her new tricks: clapping, trying to learn to crawl...doing her "push ups" and dragging her one leg around like it's broken :)
* I love her nicknames: Mal Jane, Miss Mal, Mit Mal




HaPpY BiRtHdAy MaLlOrY JaNe!!

3 comments:

News from Nelsons said...

Love it! Happy Birthday Sweet Mallory!! You are a Sweetie!!!

The Pedersen Haus said...

CUTE pictures!!! She really is such a happy baby. I can't believe she's already one!

Kari Clark said...

Holy cow, it seems like she was just born - how time flies! She is certainly adorable.