Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No Growing Up!

The sign were all there the whistling and snapping....no it wasn't a problem with my car...I should add there was some pumping, holding of breath underwater, but I tried to pretend that my Baby wasn't turning 5.

Kylie turned 5 this week and is so excited to be growing up and turning five. Monday we made a cake and opened some presents. She is such a nice girl for the rest of the evening and the next day she kept telling me "Thanks mom, that was the best birthday ever!"








Here are a few things about my Five Year Old:
She loves stuffed animals, especially dogs, and gives them all names
She can't say her "k's" or "d's" and I love it...it produces cute sayings like "Hello Titty" and "Here We Do (go) Adain (again)"
She is a great colorer and drawer
She is very kind hearted and is the first to give sympathy for illnesses and owies
She has a great memory...she ran remember places we've been and lines from movies
She is great at pretend and is starting to like dancing

5 comments:

the fellers said...

Happy Birthday...looks like it was a great day!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kylie! she looks so cute in her Hanna Montana shirt. It looks like she had lots of fun. We can't wait to see you guys in kindergarten tomorrow!!

bethy said...

So cute. she is a doll. I love the cake and the pic of her in all of her headbands. I can't believe you have a five year old!!

Kristine said...

Awwwh Happy Birthday! Why do we have to get old and watch our babies get so big?

Danielle said...

oh she is such a sweet girl! :)happy b-day to princess kylie!!