After Kylie got her ears pierced about a year ago Tessa has been throwing time frames of when she would get her pierced. First it would be "when she was eight," or "maybe next year when she was seven." But then as Christmas got close she thought "maybe after Christmas." We told her she could get them whenever she wanted.
You know when you loose your first tooth and you are so excited and scared at the same time, well I knew that's how she felt. So when I saw that Walmart did ear piercing I thought that was the perfect solution. I know Walmart gets a bad rap but we go there for craft stuff a couple times a month and they had a better variety of earrings at a lower price. And if she decided to back out we wouldn't waste a trip to the mall.
As we got ready to head out, she started saying she didn't want to...so Mallory wanting to show up her sister said, "I'll get mine pierced." Well Tessa didn't want to be outdone. So we took them both with us thinking Mallory would back out when she saw Tessa getting hers done.
She was really brave and even though this next picture looks like she has been crying...but only a few tears sneaked out.
Well Mallory still wanted to go through with hers so we thought "what the heck..."
She loved that she was the only one of the girls that didn't cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment