Even Baylor had a good time!
As I looked at each of these pictures I just realized how important family is and how I hope my kids remember all these fun times with their grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
I never realized my husband was such a good bowler...he takes it very seriously!
After bowling we had planned on taking the kids sledding at the big hill by the elementary school but none of us adults seemed in the mood to climb up the hill. Lucky for us there was a four wheeler and snow on the ground. The men spent about two hours pulling the kids on sleds through the backyard and garden.
We got home kind of late but I knew the kids were still too wound up to go to bed so I let them decorate the gingerbread cookies I had bought before Thanksgiving but we hadn't had time to decorate until then. After that we watched Arthur Christmas and at 11:00 the kids thought they better "hurry and get in bed before Santa passed our house."
No comments:
Post a Comment