Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hollywood Connection

A coupon weeks ago I saw an internet deal for Hollywood Connection.  We had never been before and what could be better than forced family fun at a discount. So I bought our tickets.
I had it all planned...we would head down early and get in a few hours before the crowds came....only problem...I forgot to check when it opened.  No worries though....we killed the hour and half with a trip to Wendy's for frostys and Lowe's for some home improvement odds and ends.



When we came back it was open and we were literally the only ones there.  It was like we had rented out a fun center!  The lady followed us from rid to ride letting us on.  First, the carousel!
Second, the spinning hot air balloons!
And bumper cars!!!



Then the roller coaster!
Then we decided to give roller skating a try! We got all laced up....
Don't our skates look cute?!  Then we were off...er...well, sort of.  Skating is not as easy as looks.  Especially when there is only one adult to help three kids....the other adult (I won;t say who) gripping the walls and commenting "I don't think I have skated since middle school!"
Don't you just love the before and after?! ;)
Then we tried our hand at some mini golf.  Not as hard as roller skating...but not as easy as the carousel...

Back to ride a few rides.  The Flying Pink Bus was a hit!
Then onto the arcade where we won big!!!  Look at all those tickets!!!
It was a great day of family fun!