So I was a little leery of the Free Admission Day at the Museum of Natural History. But when I found out you had to get tickets in advance and they only gave out so many tickets per hour I knew this was my kind of "free."
My sister and I and our eight kids went and were pleasantly surprised!
We loved the interactive exhibits.
How many little girls can fit in a dinosaur footprint?
Oh about seven or so!
One dinosaur exhibit had a glass floor where you could see fossils. Some of the girls were a little nervous stepping on it...Tessa on the other hand immediately started jumping up and down on it :)
It was a very hot day but we did go out on the roof to dig for our own fossils.
*Doesn't Kylie look happy? I think she had asked to go back inside about 4 or 5 times before this picture...apparently she was melting.
My sister and I had to laugh at these next two pictures. After 3 floors of awesome sights like the huge brontosaurus skeleton shown above we found them all looking out the window.
But with a view like this who can blame them.
We had a great "cost free" day!
No comments:
Post a Comment