But there have been some brights spots that have actually made this February not so bad!
A New 4-Wheeler
We have come to love four wheeling, especially at the cabin, and with 3 (almost 4) rugrats riding on the back we decided it was time for Kylie to start riding her own. So Kody bought this little Sportsman 90 off ksl. It is the perfect size.
New 'Do's
We decided it was time for some new hair do's for the girls. Mallory really hadn't ever had her cut so we went short to really even the length out. She looks so sweet. Tessa we went with an A-line...sassy just like her. We just cut a couple inches of Kylie's to keep it healthy and avoid some of the tangles. They all look so cute thanks to our favorite aunt and hairdresser Amy.
A New Washer
Our washer bit the dust and started not spinning out the wash. We had it the 8 years we have been in the house but I'm guessing it was about 4 years older than that. We were worried that a front loading washers might have seal issues so we went with a top loader. The girls were so entertained washing the first cycle.
Valentine's Day
We made and baked holiday cookies...not from scratch but we did it!
So you see with enough "New's" and "Love" February isn't half bad!
3 comments:
Yeah, it looks like you had a good February. Keep the posts coming. I love it all and love you all!
-Grandma Lori
Good call on a top loader. We bought a front loader a few years ago and constantly have to clean out mold (which I know you just love-haha!) that keeps growing around the door seal.
Sounds like a fun-filled Feb. to me. I love how festive you dress your girls for holidays, I need to do that more before they won't let me anymore.
Post a Comment