My Tessa is a thinker, thinker, thinker. She listens to what you say, mulls it over, and then comes back days later (long after you’ve forgotten the conversation) and will ask you questions….really good questions. She’s asked me many questions that frankly are hard for me to answer and today wasn’t any different.
I have been trying to remind the girls the REAL reason for Christmas. I try to talk about how Jesus was born and he died for us so we can live with him and family forever. Well when I ask them girls WHY we celebrate Christmas, they yell “It’s Jesus’Birthday!”
So today Tessa asked if Jesus was going to have a “friend birthday” or “just have family over.”
I almost told her “we don’t have birthdays in heaven,” but thought better of it…’cause hey! why wouldn’t we have birthdays in heaven. I told her probably both.
Then she did another things she does. She asked a question and then quickly answered it herself.
“Are we invited?”
“Oh yeah we are ‘cause we’re Jesus friends.”
“Oh wait we probably can’t go until we die.”
She is definitely her Dad’s girl!
1 comment:
CUTE : )
Post a Comment