Sunday, October 2, 2011

Grandma at the Cabin

We were so excited that our "Grandma Far, Far Away" came down from Oregon to visit. We decided to take her up to the cabin. She brought along uncle Kirby who is going to school at Utah State.


Grandma brought the girls some prizes including these awesome glasses!

Friday night the girls went to the park while the boys went four wheeling.










The party just kept going from there (unfortunately we were having so much fun that we couldn't stop and take pictures). Saturday Uncle Kip and Aunt Chelsea joined us. We went swimming at the North Shore, got some shakes, and made waffle cone s'mores.
It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kari Clark said...

Um, I'm pretty sure that I need the recipe for waffle cone s'mores. Whatever they are, I'm sure that I need to know how to make them!!