Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Parade and Para-sailing: Hawaii Day 6

We decided to go para-sailing...'cause hey, we're not getting any younger!

While we were waiting for the boat we got to see a parade in honor of King Kamehameha’s Birthday (the 1st king of Hawaii).

Para-sailing was a BLAST! Gorgeous views and not scary at all!

Later in the day we tried some boogie boarding at Waikiki. It is not as easy as it looks!

some cool cars

Kody informed me that these guys weren't wearing anything under their "skirts"...TMI!

These "Parade Princesses" were a little different than our "Rodeo Queens!



1 comment:

Kamal and Amber said...

You are amazing Michelle! I just checked out "Kisses for Cami" blog and saw the tribute she did for you. What a great person you are - I am so lucky to know you and I know that Krish is going to love having you as his teacher next year!