In January my Grandma Memmott turned 90 years old! What an accomplishment! My grandma is such a great example in my life. She has always bee very passionate about education and was valedictorian of her high school. She went on to Utah State University (my Alma mater) where she met my grandpa. She and my grandpa served three missions together as well. She's done so many great things in her life and really is an example of education, hard work,love, and service!
As she cut her cake she commented, " I have had two great loves in my life my family and my testimony of Jesus Christ!"
5 comments:
She IS an amazing lady!! I am so sad that we weren't able to attend her birthday party! Thanks for sharing these photos!!
Chuck and Sue
What a great tribute to your Grandma!! She sounds like an amazing woman.
Awesome. I met her a few times and she sure is fantastic!
Wow! You are so lucky & blessed to have her in your life. That shadow box with her dresses in it, is AMAZING!!! Doesn't seem like back in the day, ladies were so tiny! Those dresses look so small. And I love the pic w/ the glasses! So funny!
What a great legacy! She sounds so sweet, I love wise grandparents.
Post a Comment